Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Being on the Bright Side

It was a fantastic, beautiful day today!

Edna and I went to the Chinese market where I bought Melon flavored soydrink. Edna is my elderly buddy who I care for a few days a week. I clean her house and we walk to the store and we talk about the same things each day. She tells me about her children and grandchildren and about her father and mother, then we talk about the weather. It's nice. My favorite is when we go to the local produce market and I can buy all sorts of delicious fresh fruit and veggies.

I'm going to start looking for a new job though, a grown woman job. Just so I don't have to be too devastated when I get rejected from that grad school. I will quest on for that unseen dream job. Perhaps it will knock at my door any minute!

Right now my resin jewelry is coming along hour by hour. I'm workin the kinks out of my plans. Wanna see my Bird Station?


oops jus kiddin! My cameras dead..Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment